The Boat Shows Are Back!
Having launched the first in-water boat show with the debut of the United States Sailboat Show in Annapolis in 1970, the Annapolis Boat Shows remains one of the world's leading producers of the type of boat show founded 37 years ago.
While producing hundreds of events in the nation's most active boating markets over many years, the Annapolis Boat Shows has established an unsurpassed reputation for presenting the most comprehensive showcase of the latest and the best the boating industry has to offer.
Each show is truly unique. The United States Sailboat Show is the world's largest show featuring exclusively new sailboats-all new and all sail. The US Powerboat Show is devoted to powerboats, all new and all power. The Bay Bridge Boat Show is the Mid-Atlantic's largest spring boat show for both new and premium brokerage boats.
Each show affords boaters the unique opportunity to board and inspect virtually every new model on the market, make side by side comparisons on site and talk to industry representatives on all aspects of buying and owning a boat. Dealers are highly motivated to put you in the boat of your dreams at the best possible price. And don't miss special show features like seminars or the chance to shop the vast array of boating products and services on display, from financing and insurance to electronics and foul weather gear.
The 37th Annual Sailboat Show:
Thursday Trade/Press/V.I.P. Day, Oct. 5, 2006
Friday, Saturday, Sunday Oct. 6-8, 2006
Monday, Oct. 9, 2006
* The hottest new racing and cruising boats from U.S. and foreign builders.
* World's largest multihull displays courtesy of Multihulls magazine.
* Seminars Thursday through Sunday, spon sored by The Sailing Company, publishers
of Cruising World and Sailing World magazines.
* Smaller boats from one designs and trailerables to sailing dinghies and inflatables.
* Plus a vast array of sailing equipment,
rigging and accessories.
* Maintenance products and services.
* Information on Cruising/Vacation
The 35th Annual Powerboat Show:
Thursday Trade/Press/V.I.P. Day, Oct. 12, 2006
Friday, Saturday Oct 13-14, 2006
Sunday, Oct. 15, 2006
* Exciting new "TrawlerPort TM" section
sponsored by PassageMaker magazine.
* All new power catamaran section, with
boats from 16' to 64', sponsored by Power Multihulls magazine.
* The latest technology in navigation equipment and information.
* Thousands of boating products, powerboat accessories, equipment and gear.
* Services, including; marinas, insurance and repairs.
Ticket information: Order your tickets online (at www.USBoat.com) or call (410) 268-8828
General Show & Exhibitor Information:
Parking: Take Rte. 50 to Annapolis/Rowe Blvd. exit # 24 and follow signs to nearby Boat Show Parking. Shuttle buses to the City Dock are provided on a continuing schedule from 9:00 a.m. until one hour after the show closes each day. SATURDAY, OCTOBER 14 ONLY: take exit # 22 and follow signs.